The following are typical things that are done during wood deck projects:
• Purchase, pickup, and delivery of needed materials.
• Removal of all damaged wood.
• Protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
• Installation of new materials per homeowner's choice.
• Power wash prior to applying stain or sealer.
• Apply stain or sealer.
• All debris picked up and discarded off-site
• Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary.
Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.
Call (913) 725-0414
to find out more about our wood decks services.